Do you have stellar office administration and bookkeeping experience, great customer service and would like to join a growing company alongside dynamic professionals? Bring your careful attention to detail and work accuracy to this Office Manager opportunity. If you are meticulous, detail-oriented, and ready to put your skills to use in a fun environment full of challenges and opportunities for advancement, we want you to join our team.
Responsible for accounts receivable, account payable, payroll, and administrative support for the management team. You will be working closely with all departments and staff to ensure tasks are completed timely and accurately. Duties include but are not limited to invoicing, cash receipts, collections, banking transactions, AR trial balance, balancing subledger, verifying packing slips, purchase orders, and vendor invoices, maintain and update vendor accounts, monthly check run, AP aged trial balance, collect, summarize and proces payroll, bank balances and month end reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Minimum 3-5 years accounting/business administration experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with customers, co-workers, and management at all levels
- Proficient computer skills including ERP systems and Microsoft Office
- Superior organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with multi-tasking capabilities
- Answering Phones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Preparing Agendas
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Working Independently
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.