Do you have administrative experience in the vehicle service industry? Do you have knowledge of vehicle maintenance and great customer service skills?
We are currently recruiting for a Service Writer position with a well known organization in Harford County. This is an opportunity to collaborate with a great team and give back at the same time.
Ensures the efficient operation of and control of work requests and supports the maintenance activities of the location. Directly interacts with other departments and the client. Provides customer satisfaction through clerical shop and telephone support.
- General knowledge of the principles, techniques and practices of servicing and repairing vehicles and equipment. Knowledge of the use and operation of tools and machinery used in vehicle and equipment repair work. Understands the hazards and safety precautions of the trade.
- Opens work request immediately upon receipt, and closes work request immediately upon completion of quality inspection. 3)
- Runs and reviews AQR reports, board check reports, open work order reports, and any reports as needed for the location to insure work flow through the shop. Reviews DVCR (Customer Write Up forms) and takes appropriate action, as required
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.