Are you looking for a long-term, full-time opportunity with a well known company in Harford County? Do you have quality experience that you can bring to the job to improve processes and customer relationships?
If so, APPLY today! We are currently recruiting for Quality Assurance Technician in the Belcamp, MD area.
• Liaison between Manufacturing and Technical Support Departments to resolve quality issues
• Assist Quality Assurance Engineers with Process and Product improvement plans. These initiatives will be focused on the following:
o Continuous Improvement of plant processes
o Conduct process and product audits
o Assist in development of gauge, fixture, and tool calibration program
o Support Internal CAR process
o Quality Reporting / Escalation
o Support resolving Customer issues
• Minimum 2 year’s experience working in a manufacturing environment.
• Familiarity with GD@T.
• Possess above average analytical skills.
• Must have excellent communications skills.
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of Six Sigma methodology.
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Product Inspection
- Production Control
- Reporting (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.