A reputable government contracting company is looking for a Data Entry Specialist for a contract in Bethesda, MD! This position requires an active Secret Clearance and is perfect for a professional looking to grow his or her career by providing administrative support on a government contract! This position will involve communicating with various departments, entering data into database software, ensuring data is accurate, and the ideal candidate will be focused and detail oriented. Earn up to $40,000, depending on experience, and the opportunity to work on a 3 year contract.
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorised members
- Testing new database systems and software updates
- Data Entry
- active Secret Clearance
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.