Do you have experience providing excpetional customer center? Let's pick up the phone this opportunity is calling for you. We are looking for a candidate with some call center and/or banking experience. This is a stable and long term HOT opportunity for someone open to buiding a career in the financial services industry. Feel like you will be a great fit apply today.
- 1+ year Call Center and/or Financial Center experience
- strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshooting basic smart phone and internet issues.
- High School Diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Provide customers with account, loan, and card service by telephone, e-Mail, and chat.
- Assist customers with on-line, mobile, and telephone banking services.
- Solve issues straightaway
- Adhere to Bank Guidelines, Policy & Procedures
- Ability to work some Saturdays
- Active Listening
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service
- Financial Center/Banking
- Good Communication
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10:30 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.