Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a professional individual who can successfully multitask the day to day responsibilities as Office Coordinator.
Ideal candidate should be comfortable handling phone calls, managing the front office while supporting departments and management on special projects as needed. Candidate must be proficient with MS Excel and email. Working knowledge of common computer & office equipment while demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
- Essential job duties
- Greet clients/visitors
- Maintain workplace security by maintaining visitor logs
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks (i.e. copying, faxing, taking notes, etc.)
- Making travel plans and accommodations
- Assisting with inter departmental administrative tasks
- Perform ad-hoc admin duties
- Answer, screen, forward calls
- Sort & distribute mail
- Scheduling appointments
- Using Microsoft calendar and maintaining meetings
- Placing office supply orders and maintaining inventory
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Competency in Microsoft office applications (word, excel, outlook, power point, publisher, etc.)
- Bilingual – Spanish/English preferred
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Front Desk
- Working Independently
- Maintaining Calendars
- Oral Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Answering Phones
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication
- No Degree Required (required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.