Are you looking for a position in data entry? Are you trying to get away from call center positions and talking on the phone?
We have an urgent need for data entry operators in a warehouse setting with great people and a casual dress code in O'Fallon, MO!
- Accurately enter given data into the computer. - Move boxes of files from a pallet to your work station. - Double check your accuracy and speed of work.
- Data entry (10,000 KSPH) - High attention to detail - Reliability/Focus
- Ability to work the hours of 630AM-3PM / Monday-Friday - Must be able to type at least 10,000 KSPH (tests will be administered) - Reliable transportation required
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications for the role, please apply today!
The Data Entry Specialist pulls individual medical files from the storage box, identifies required data fields from each file, and enters that information into the database for the client. One box at a time is carried to the workstation, where individual files are pulled and data is entered. When all files have been reviewed, they are returned to the box, which is in turn carried back to the pallet.
- Must maintain consistent high frequency of keystrokes (10,000 kph), with 100% accuracy confirmed by ‘double key’ verification and carry cartons ranging in weight up to 30lbs distances up to 20 feet to and from your data entry station.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- Data Entry
- Entering Data
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.