Are you a hands-on leader with a proven track record of successfully managing more than 4-5 employees? We are looking for a driven person to oversee and assist in the execution of daily processes of an Accounts Receivable department. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative and confident problem solver who is able to lead a team.
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Assure that the company's standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every customer
- Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits
- Make recommendations to improve the quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- AR Manager will be required to manage a staff of 4 or 5
- Five years experience in credit and collections.
- Superior spreadsheets skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Great Plains Accounting or similar software is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of D&B reporting is required.
- Managerial skills and experience are a must
Accounts Receivable Manager oversees a business' financial or accounting department that handles the company's generated income. They will work with accountants and other staff to ensure all money owed to the company is billed and received correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Managing (3 years of experience is required)
- Decision Making
- communication skills
- credit and collections (5 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.