Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Service career? Take that first one by applying to be for the Medical Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in customer service or in a related position.
• Handle incoming calls from customers, and place outgoing calls to patients and healthcare partners.
• Document calls in appropriate tracking system, handle/escalate calls per established guidelines and procedures.
• Conduct insurance research on behalf of patients to determine if they are eligible for their prescribed therapy.
• Work with partner distributors and pharmaceutical manufactures to request products per assigned program guidelines and track shipments.
• Be familiar with the market place and the insurance options available to educate patients on available options as appropriate.
• One or more years of customer service, volunteering, or other customer facing experiences is preferred with a Bachelor’s Degree
• Without a degree four or more years of healthcare or customer service work experience is preferred with a High School Diploma or GED .
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Basic Software Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Medical Terminology
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Medicare Compliance
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.