We are currently seeking residents of South Carolina for a remote, work from home position for the State of SC's Department of Health and Environmental Control. This is a full-time Contact Tracing/Monitoring role, scheduled to go through December of 2020. No experience with Contact Tracing is necessary. We will provide you with all the training necessary to succeed in this role. We would simply need you to have the hardware and software at home to work in a remote capacity. Pay will be $14-15/hour and the start date is June 22nd. If you live in SC and this is something you'd be interested in, please reach out to me ASAP. I have ~15 positions left open, and I will be filling the remainder of these openings today.
- Must have daily access to a personal computer/laptop for data entry
- Must be able to work from home while completing all assigned duties
- A High School diploma, or GED, is required.
- Qualified candidates are preferred to have work experience in one or more of the following areas: public health, customer service experience in a healthcare setting, social work, and/or community engagement/development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in health education, health-related field, psychology, biology, sociology, education or physical education can be substituted for experience.
- Preference should be given to furloughed healthcare workers, those currently in school, school nurses, teachers, retirees, faith-based organizations, and others with relevant skills or experience.
- Prior to hire, candidates must successfully complete ASTHO Contact Tracing online training and all other training as required by DHEC.
- Ability to speak, write, and read English fluently; fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Ability to exhibit a professional and positive attitude while maintaining strict confidentiality and interacting with cultural sensitivity.
- Preference is given to South Carolina citizens with familiarity with counties/cities/communities.
- Background check: Criminal History - federal state and county records for all states the talent has resided in over the past 7 years, plus
- Follow protocol/procedure for contacting assigned named close contacts to confirmed COVID19 cases and document appropriately as required.
- Use a scripted template to guide the interview process and assure all required questions are asked, education instructions given, and interaction is conducted with confidentiality and empathy.
- Maintain contact with DHEC supervisor, as required.
- Complete data entry for contact notification outcomes into the designated system accurately and at the time of call or encounter.
- Immediately report concerns or problems to the assigned DHEC supervisor.
- Prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and interact professionally with culturally diverse populations.
- Ability to think critically and use good judgment in all decision making.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.