Now Interviewing for upcoming career opportunities
If you are passionate about helping people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career - then Randstad is the right place for you! Our Customer Service Specialists excel at providing exceptional, white glove customer service, and have the potential for great career growth and salary.
Now accepting candidates for consideration - several positions available - in customer service and data entry.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers and clients in a high volume in/outbound contact center with a focus on Healthcare.- You will have solid communication skills, good initiative, ability to grasp concepts, be organized and thorough in work, computer literacy, along with being reliable and able to meet attendance and punctuality requirements of the position.
• Handle incoming calls from customers, and place outgoing calls to patients and healthcare partners.
• Document calls in appropriate tracking system, handle/escalate calls per established guidelines and procedures.
• Conduct insurance research on behalf of patients to determine if they are eligible for their prescribed therapy.
• Work with partner distributors and pharmaceutical manufactures to request products per assigned program guidelines and track shipments.
• Be familiar with the market place and the insurance options available to educate patients on available options as appropriate.
• One or more years of customer service, volunteering, or other customer facing experiences is preferred with a Bachelor’s Degree
• Without a degree four or more years of healthcare or customer service work experience is preferred with a High School Diploma or GED .
External Job Posting – Program Specialist: April 2017
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Microsoft Office
- Medical Terminology
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.