Are you looking for the next steps in your career as a Customer Service Representative? Take that first one by applying here today to be a part of a dynamic team with this call center located in Marlborough, MA!
If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you!
The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Customer Service Representative or experience in a related position.
If you are intersted in being considered for this position please click Apply Now!!
If you have questions please call LaClea at 5086341388.
1. Determines requirements by working with customers.
2. Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
3. Maintains order management system by entering in service orders.
4. Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
5. Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
6. Is able to work in a metric / goal driven environment. CSR’s have both individual and group goals to work towards
7. Able to manage a heavy amount of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working weekends
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Call Center Support
- Adapting to Change
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.