Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the legal field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position for a leading healthcare company in Long Beach. The ideal candidate has previous Paralegal experience or experience supporting a Contracts Administration department.
- Provides general administrative support to the Contracts Administration group.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Performs administrative and office support activities.
- Assists Contracts Administrators in contract execution.
- Prepares simple template agreements.
- Enters accurate data into contract management tool.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Office
- Contract Review (1 year of experience is required)
- Paralegal Certificate (1 year of experience is required)
- Written Communication
- Contract Management (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.