RANDSTAD is looking for medical call center professionals to add to their team for an exciting position as a MEDICAL CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE with a top notch biotech and pharmaceutical company in the Rancho Bernardo area.
The Medical Call Center Representative (Data Entry Clerk) is responsible for supporting the operations of call center programs including reimbursement hotlines, patient assistance programs, foundations, safety surveillance programs, and compliance programs. The focus of the Medical Call Center Representative is to help patients or providers access the therapies they need. The Medical Call Center Representative responds to requests from customers, who may include patients, physicians, hospital staff, pharmacists, and distributors.
• Assist clients through taking incoming calls, and documenting all calls appropriately.
• Make follow up calls as necessary to clients obtaining additional information.
• Provide clean and accurate data entry in applicable software systems.
• Manage, organize, and coordinate all outgoing mailings.
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 7 PM (8 hour shift within hours of operations)
***This is a Work From Home position, due to Covid-19. However, this can change at any time; office is locate in the Rancho Bernardo area***
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.