Are you a data guru? Do you have experience managing call center call volume? Have you managed an employee workforce? Do you like analyzing data and creating a plan of action? If you answered yes then we want you!
We are looking for a Workforce Analyst to join a call center within the healthcare industry. To be a preferred candidate you should be able to analyze complex data sets, identify shortcomings or opportunities, and work with entrl-level management and emploees to implement change. An outstanding Workforce Analyst should be able to advice management on all levels and develop new processes and workflows to enhance the workforce.
- Identifying operational requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Gathering information by observing workflows, reading company reports, etc.
- Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
- Documenting findings, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Developing new processes and procedures to enhance operations.
- Working with managers and employees to implement changes.
- Training employees to use new systems or follow new processes.
- Determining the effectiveness of new processes.
- Establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Analytical Thinking (5 years of experience is required)
- Call Center Support (3 years of experience is required)
- Forecasting (3 years of experience is required)
- Data Collection (3 years of experience is required)
- Schedule Adherence
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.