Do you have leadership and A/P experience? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in Birmingham? Randstad has partnered with a well-known company hiring for an Accounts Payable Supervisor.
An ideal candidate has 5+ years of A/P experience and has managed or lead a team in the past. If you're interseted in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or apply here.
The A/P Supervisor wil lead a team of 2-4 individuals. This is a very fast-paced position that requres previous A/P mangaing experience with the ability to multi-task. Additional duties include:
- coordinate and manage entire A/P process
- exectue agreement payments while maintaining relationships with vendors / 3rd parties
- provide additional reports and analysis for upper management
- minimize error rate by applying above average attention to detail
- support and train A/P staff
- accounts payable (5 years of experience is required)
- detail oriented (1 year of experience is required)
- Supervising (2 years of experience is required)
- communication skills (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.