The goal of a Mortgage Final Documents Specialist is to assume responsibility of delivering all purchased closed loans final doc collateral to the specified investor according to the purchase advice. The responsibility of this position is to ensure accuracy and precise review of the Final Title Policy and Recorded Mortgage for delivery. This is a great position with wonderful mortgage company in Franklin, TN.
- Inventory for all lines of business (Retail/CD/TPO/Corr)
- Scan in all aggregator and GNMA final documents into the eFolder in LOS
- Responsible for delivering all of the final docs to the specified aggregator between loan is purchased and 90 days.
- Knowledge of all investor seller guidelines and requirements for delivery
- Monitor personal and Final Docs shared inbox regularly
- Responsible for reviewing all final docs for errors that would need corrections
- Sort mail by specified investor
- Monitor GNMA pools for final certification
- Box up Richard and Richard documents for pick up
- Upload Richard and Richard zip to the source folder
- Complete any MSR exceptions
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Mortgage or banking
- encompass software
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.