Are you looking to get into a support role with a growing organization? Randstad has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant with an industrial company in south Jersey. This role will be heavily involved with supporting not only customers but the sales and business operations. You will be assisting with orders, quotes, credit checks and reporting.
1. Communicate with customers, employees, and third parties to answer any questions, disseminate or explain information, and address product complaints.
2. Assist with front-end credit decisions such as providing credit applications.
3. Enter sales quotes. Tracks sales and enters material orders and quotes.
4. Provide research for potential sales opportunities.
5. Maintain all customer service with phone, e-mail inquiries. Communicates to ensure availability of products. Maintains customer service with current client base and anticipate issues or concerns.
- Organizational Skills
- Vendor Management
- Answering Phones
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- CRM (1 year of experience is preferred)
- quoting (1 year of experience is required)
- credit check (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Order Processing (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.