Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major pharmaceutical company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
- Serve as the customer’s primary point of contact to facilitate operational and reimbursement support
- Work with medical insurance companies to determine if patients are eligible for their treatment
- Handle calls, track communications and raise issues based on established procedures
- Request products and track shipments with our partner distributors
- Educate patients on their available products and options for insurance
- Call Center Support
- Medical Terminology
- Claims Processing
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.