Do you have shipping and scheduling experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment?
The Production Control Clerk is responsible for ensuring customer orders and delivery expectations are met. The Production Control Clerk generates work orders, compiles and records production data to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a competitve salary and benefits package.
- Prepare bill of ladings, packing slips and tags for shipments
- Print and distribute EDI reports
- Ensure timely delivery of ASN
- Update and maintain daily shipping information
- Receive steel shipments and prepare tags
- Prepare miscellaneous shipments as needed
- Cross check trucking invoices
- Effectively communicate with customers to understand and facilitate their product demands
- Accurately help create daily shipping schedules to enable Production Control to report monthly production result and inventory balances used to report the operation and financial results.
- Develop material releases
- Help track and order all shipment supplies
- Verify all shipping information to ensure accuracy
- Enter Inspection Reports daily
- Production Control
- Cycle Counting
- Inventory Auditing
- Schedule Adherence
- Maintaining Records
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Shipping (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Scheduling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.