A Rockville company in growth mode is seeking a detail-oriented, Excel savvy Order Coordinator to assist in the organization and coordination of fufilling customer orders! This company provides office equipment to the Federal Government and this exciting, fast-paced position works with a great team! The role is temp-to-hire and offers TOP NOTCH benefits in a permanent capacity!
- Manage equipment orders making sure they are delivered correctly and on time
- Setup installation with the service department.
- Confirm delivery addresses with end users for equipment orders.
- Coordinate delivery of machines between Company vendors and the end users.
- Schedule trainings for the end user.
- Coordinate and communicate between Business Development and Contracting departments.
- Responsible for responding to customer inquiries about their orders and delivery time, in a timely manner.
- Coordinate getting all documents and signatures confirming delivery of machines.
- Process new equipment orders for copiers, printers, MFDs (Multi-Function Devices) and place orders with vendors (ex: Xerox and Lexmark)
- Keep track of all equipment orders and whether they are purchases, leases, dates, and other data (using Microsoft Excel)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Order Fulfillment
- order management (2 years of experience is required)
- Order Filling
- Scheduling Appointments (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Oral Communication
- Order Processing
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.