Do you have experience leading a production line in a fast paced manufacturing environment?
The Production Control Specialist is responsible for leading the production planning process and working closely with operations, engineering, and sales to review customer orders, develop realistic delivery commitments, while efficiently utilizing each production line. The Production Control Specialist will be responsible for monitoring and meeting established inventory levels and reporting the result of production and inventory balances. This position is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Develop and implement planning KPIs to report performance.
- Responsible to optimize production and inventory levels, while guaranteeing high level of availability.
- Identify and resolve problems with material and capacity availability.
- Advises management on the status of work in progress, material availability, potential production problems; and that equipment and material are ready to meet production requirements.
- Accurately report the monthly production and inventory balances used to report the operation and financial results.
- Investigate production control problems, analyze root causes, and derive solutions.
- Logistics Scheduling, Procurement and Supply chain management responsibilities.
- Implement inventory management technique to avoid any shortages and excesses.
- Plan and monitor material movement in production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
- Analyze customer orders and establish production schedules for timely delivery.
- Production Control
- Line Management
- Cycle Counting
- Inventory Auditing
- Quality Assurance
- Schedule Adherence
- Quality Control
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.