Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with high level executives? We are actively recruiting for a qualified/hardworking and experienced administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Bring your stellar administrative experience to this healthcare office and make an impact immediately.
- Assist with answering and transferring all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Greet, provide information, directions and other appropriate assistance to residents, staff, guests, and vendors.
- Provide administrative support for committees as needed by taking minutes, developing and then distributing
- Update and maintain Resident Handbook to ensure current information is included.
- Coordinate along with Plant Operations-Administrative Assistant with I.T. consultant to address concerns with computers, servers, printers, etc. to ensure problems are addressed and resolved for residents and employees.
- Address and resolve concerns/complaints presented by residents and/or communicating the concerns to the Administrator or with the appropriate manager or Dept Director.
- Maintain and manage M.O.D. Program (Manager on Duty) under the direction of the
- Provide administrative assistance for the Administrator and Executive Director as deemed necessary.
- Oral Communication
- Vendor Management
- Receiving Incoming Calls
- Data Collection
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Web Conferencing
- Problem Solving
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 7 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.