I'm looking for entry to mid level Administrative Assistants with High-Energy!!
The administrative assistants are more like account managers and are responsible for managing professional working relationships with all vendors and clients across the United States. This role works with our vendors to protect and manage properties for our clients.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excel proficient
- One (1) year of professional administrative experience
- Prior sales, account management and customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel
- bilingual desired but no necessary
- Must have transportation- not publicly accessible
- Manage vendor and client inquires via phone, email, etc. in a professional and timely manner
- Review and audit submitted work orders to ensure completion
- Confidently negotiate costs within provided guidelines
- Assesses performance of vendors for quality assurance purposes
- Responsible for managing the timeliness and efficiency of workflow
- Posses proficient understanding of property foreclosures
- Consistently meet or exceed company goals and deadlines
- Occasionally assist with sourcing vendors to meet client needs
- Microsoft Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Phone (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.