We are seeking a Dispatcher who is able to work within a benefits company ensuring excellent customer service expertise. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate with customers, managers and different divisions within the office and help ensure overall success for the company.
This is a permanent opportunity that offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you meet the below requirements and are interested in being considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your resume attached in a word document.
- Monitors day to day operations; audits driver reports; creates driver work schedules
- Ensures excellent customer service via regular telephone contact and customer site visits
- Monitors employee compliance with all rules and regulations
- Provides support to the Terminal Manager with regard to additional training and disciplinary actions which may be required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Data Entry
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Knowledge of FMCSA
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.