A large Financial Institution is looking to hire a Collections Representative!! The Collection Rep is responsible for colecting on delingquent consumer loans and Visa credit cards for the assigned Credit Union accounts.
This position is Direct Hire with a Salary between $37-42k and bonus potential of 3-7% of your salary.
The hours are Monday-Friday (3 days 9a-5p and 2 days 10a-6p) with a rotating Saturday (8a-4p with a comp day to follow)- Total hours are 36.25 hrs/wk.
- Collect on delinquent consumer loans and Visa credit cards.
- Make arrangements for accounts to be brought current, in one or several payments.
- Follows up on promises and broken promises.
- Transfers funds from members’ accounts, process ACH transfers and/or Credit/Debit card payments to clear or reduce the delinquency.
- Skiptrace in order to locate hard to find members.
- Work with member to ascertain the reason for the delinquency
- Handle incoming calls for delinquent mortgages.
- Restrict and/or remove services as needed and in accordance with the policy to reduce potential losses.
- Use the Collections system effectively by ensuring that all the correct workflow and account notes are 100% accurate.
- Have a very good working knowledge of the Credit Union’s Policies and Procedures and any laws applicable to the collections of delinquent share or loans.
- Have knowledge of which departments and personal handle different types of member services issues.
- Collections (2 years of experience is required)
- Banking or Credit Unions (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:15 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.