Randstad is proud to partner with a growing customer service company focused on hiring and training customer service professionals!
These roles are moving quickly - please send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
You must be able to work a flexible schedule - as your full time schedule will have 2 days off per week on a rotating basis.
- Handling calls and emails to assist customers with reservations, questions, and account updates
- Assisting customers via phone and computer
- Able to work multiple websites and tasks at the same time
- Handle large volume call ques
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.