Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local financial institution that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
The Collections Specialist is responsible for resolving the Customer or Vendor’s Servicing or Delinquency opportunities by using effective communication skills. By listening, acknowledging and providing solutions, the relationship specialist protects the customer or vendor relationship and the company.
- Performs day-to-day activities that ensure effective account management of collection accounts.
- Communicates via phone conversations, email, fax and letters with customers concerning status of invoice payments.
- Performs reconciliations for accounts to maintain accuracy.
- Interfaces with Sales, Operations and Finance departments to resolve billing, collection and credit issues.
- Works with customers in a proactive manner to resolve discrepancies.
- Reconciles account status using current and historical invoicing and payment activity analysis.
- Audits a nd maintains customer accounts to make sure terms are accurate and customer profiles have current information.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Problem Solving
- Negotiation Skills
- Decision Making
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.