Are you looking for the next steps in your customer service career? Take that first one by applying to be a financial call center representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a customer service respresentative with a call center or experience in a related position. Also, if you have any sort of virtual chat experience within your past position that is a plus!
- Answer calls in timely manner
- Provide timely, accurate and courteous responses to the customers concerns or questions
- Perform basic user Customer Service functions in an accurate, timely and courteous manner
- Working hours: Must be flexible between times of 8AM and 7PM to accomodate for training and coverage needs.
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Support
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.