Do you have experience in Collections in a hospital setting? This a fast paced position with attention to details. You will provide customer service to all levels of managment including outside customers. If you enjoy a fast paced environment this opportunity is for you! This role will be working in the West Los Angeles area!
Randstad is seeking for an experienced Medical Collections Analyst with revenue cycle experience. You will be responsible working with In-Patient Collections, handling Medi-Cal Fee for Service and appeals, ability to work with Excel to document collection activities or have worked with a system.
- 3+ years of Medi-Cal fee for service of in-patient services collections
- Collections experience withing a hospital setting
- Knowledge of collection techniques and collections laws (ie. AB1455, Know-Keene Act and Health & Safey Code)
- Knowledge of netowrks, IPA's, HMO's, PPO's and PCP's and contract affiliations
- Medical Terminology and CTP/HCPS
- Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- In Patient collections (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Medi-Cal (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.