Do you have experience in Human Resources? Are you knowledgeable in the Mental Health field? You can use both of those skills in this Human Resources Generalist position. We are currently recruiting for an HR Generalist opportunity at a leading Behavioral and Social Services company in the greater Sacramento area.
* Administer and provide support for a wide variety of human resources activities, including
employee relations, recruiting and benefits administration.
* Advise supervisors in HR practices and provide information to employees about personnel
policies and procedures.
*Maintain employee data in HRIS.
* Compile reports from employment records, maintain employment records, search employee
files and furnish information to authorized persons.
* Manages employee benefits plans, including leave of absence plans and worker’s
compensation claims for the organization to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
* Provide customer service assistance, information and clarification regarding general
information, open positions, policies, benefits and procedures to employees or job applicants.
* Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing,
recruitment, training and performance evaluations.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Recruiting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Workers Compensation (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Benefits Administration (2 years of experience is required)
- HIPAA (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.