Looking to expand your career in the healthcare field? Randstad is currently seeking experience Treatment Coordinators with prior experience working in the dental field. Candidates must have prior experience creating and assisting with treatment plans for patients. Position is a direct hire role, located in Anne Arundel County.
- Conduct interview to understand the patient’s oral health history, concerns, and objectives
- Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions
- Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
- Working closely with customers
- Present financial options to assist customers with payment plans
- Uphold all policies and procedures related to each customer
- dental (2 years of experience is required)
- Coordination (3 years of experience is required)
- treatment coordinator (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.