Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major Chemical Supply company is looking for customer service representatives to join the team. The Collection Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
• Ensure all outstanding invoices are collected in timely manner
• Contact customers with outstanding past due invoices
• Determine the reasons why past due invoices are unpaid and address those reasons.
• Thoroughly document all customer communications with a clear explanation of next steps
strong verbal and written communication skills
• Competent in Excel
• Ability to follow written and verbal directions
• Well organized
• Experienced in customer service and/or collection activities
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is required)
- Excel (3 years of experience is required)
- Data Collection
- Verbal Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.