Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our client's team. They are willing to traing the right candidate in the different areas of accounting. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the construction industry are encouraged to apply today!
Working in a team envirnoment processing the accounts receivable.
- Maintain AR system;Perform account reconciliations;Generate and send out invoices;Research and resolve payment discrepancies; process adjustments;Generate age analysis
- Understanding of Prevailing Wage and invoices to contractors
- Prepare monthly reporting; Assist with month end closing activities;Maintain accounting files;Coordinate activities between departments;Perform other duties as required to meet company needs
- Basic Accounts Receivable (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Basic Software Skills
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.