Are you a planning, communication, and employee relations expert? We are looking for a professional Human Resources Generalist for our client in Columbus, OH. The ideal candidate has 3 years of heavy employee relations experience supporting a multi-state, multi-unit organization. We are looking for a Problem-solver with attention to detail and the ability to influence.
- Promptly conduct thorough and timely investigations to employee concerns and allegations received through Restaurant People Experience (RPE) hotline.
- Partner with GMs, Field Leaders, People Experience Partner, TD, or ETD as needed to resolve employee concerns, then prepare well-documented written summaries of findings
- Be an advisor to Field Leaders, Team Directors, and ETDs on matters involving employee relations
- Effectively manage investigation information in the Case Management system on a daily basis
- Identify and diagnose patterns and events within respective region; determine the appropriate response to such patterns and events
- Meet with Field Leaders on a regular basis to discuss key trends occurring within their span of control
- Develop strong internal relationships with key partners (payroll compliance, Social Listening, SSR) to help mitigate negative trends
- Employee Relations (3 years of experience is required)
- Human Resources (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.