Randstad is currently seeking candidates for an Accounts Receivable Clerk role with a well known office supply distribution company in the Denver Tech Center.
Individuals with 2-3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable and Collections in a B2B environment are preferred.
If you possess excellent customer service skills and believe that the key to good business partnerships is open communication, then this is the job for you.
Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are a MUST, and you will be expected to complete an Excel test prior to being submitted to the client.
Responsibilities to include:
- Post and Reconcile high volume customer payments
- Manager third party billing
- Generate customer statements
- Collections on customers with overdue balances; including credit card declines
- Resolve billing issues for customers
- Research and document collections efforts
- Accounts Receivable (2 years of experience is required)
- Collections (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Pivot Tables/V Lookups (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.