Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with blue-collar HVAC service technicians and their clientele?
We are actively recruiting for an experienced, self-starter Office Managerial candidate to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Bring your stellar administrative experience to this small business office and make an immediate impact.
- 3 days/wk, Part-Time (24 hours / week), potential for more with experience
- Contract to Permanent position with an eager hiring manager
- $20 - $25 / Hour DOE
- Weekly Pay on Fridays
The Office Manager will be responsible for:
- Processing of full cycle A/P, A/R, B/S, bank reconciliations.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensuring legal requirements compliance.
- Preparing and submitting payroll in a timely manner
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Investigates and resolve problems associated with the processing of invoices
- Prepare profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Performing other clerical duties as assigned
- Depositing checks in the bank and perform routine account audits
- Control expenses through analysis & verification of invoices and expense reports
- 3 + years of Office Managerial support experience, including leading and driving results for a small team
- Associates' degree in Accounting preferred but not required
- Competence in Quickbooks, Excel, other financial software required.
- Outstanding communications skills oral and writing
- Data entry skills
- Positive Attitude with a Growth Mindset
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multitask
- Detail orientated with quality and precision
All interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply to the posting and schedule an interview ASAP for this role! You can also email me directly at Ron.Megeath@randstadusa.com
Thank you and good luck in your search!
See job posting
- Front Desk
- Scheduling Appointments
- Handling Confidential Information
- Maintaining Calendars
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.