Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? Are you an experienced Sales Support Administrator We have a locally owned and operated Recycling company that is in need of someone with your expertise.
This is a high volume and fast-paced environment, where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers, schedule appointments, deliveries and pickups via phone, email and fax to retrieve and provide any necessary information required by you or your client-base.
Responsibilities of a Sales Support Administrator:
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required by daily operations.
- Act as liaison between operations team and clients to inform clients of any service issues. Communicate ongoing updates to appropriate route, driver, route manager or management.
- Immediately communicate with and notify clients of potential service interruptions including blocked containers, restricted access, hazards or potential safety concerns.
- Communicate any service issues with clients immediately including property managers, property owners and site/resident managers.
- Inform management regarding serious or timely service issues. Issues can include missed, refused or delayed pick-ups, notification of repair requests, bin swaps, recommendations for additional pick-ups, notifications of overflow, contamination, site or service concerns, illegal dumping or other waste issues.
- Send daily refuse bin repair requests, missed pick-ups or any other service issues/concerns to the City of Oakland to
- dispatch to local garbage and recycle company. Follow up with drivers to confirm completion of repairs.
- Maintain tracker to accurately track trash hauling service to ensure proper billing.
- Perform ongoing audits to ensure that there are backup keys/remotes for each property and that all access
- information is correctly updated and tracked in internal CRM software
- Work closely with Route Manager and Operations Coordinator to ensure that that TrashFlow route scheduling
- software is updated with client updates/notifications/schedule changes/access changes and all updates necessary
- for proper service.
- Continuously update and maintain Status Sheet on cloud-based program that includes all open and closed service tickets.
- Brief management on serious issues or concerns.
- Communicate and respond to driver communication regarding properties and service. Immediately relaying driver
- messages to Client, the City or internal management as appropriate.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering office, uniform and kitchen supplies, keeping office and files organized, doing occasional research, mailings and other special projects as needed.
- Handle sensitive and confidential client information.
- Communicate announcements, memos or reminders to staff.
- Maintain timecards and vacation calendar and work with route manager closely to ensure proper coverage for operations team.
- Coordinate office activities including quarterly staff meetings, team building activities and seasonal events as needed.
- Respond to any email service concerns and inquiries promptly (within the same service day) that are forwarded by main office.
- Support Operations Coordinator and meet weekly with route drivers (from each route) to review route schedules, make note of any changes to service including size/quantity container changes, access, day of service, order on route schedule or any other operational concerns.
- Make notes of any repair requests that are still pending and follow-up as necessary.
- Document weekly meeting and send to management.
- Collect weekly vehicle inspection report from Route Manager for all vehicles to make sure vehicles are clean, stocked with supplies, and have proper documentation.
- Ensure routes are performing bi-weekly vehicle cleaning at local car wash may be required.
- Review reports and respond as necessary
- Ensure company vehicles are in working order, are scheduled for maintenance service or repairs as necessary, fueled, driving in working order and operational. Some driving may be required during the route from site to site.
- Must operate vehicles in accordance to all local, state and federal laws.
- Maintain binder in each vehicle with backup route logs and special property instructions.
- Notify Management of any incidents, accidents, injuries or property damage.
- Some duties will be performed outdoor and physical environment may include dirt, odors, and exposure to weather conditions.
- Special projects may include assistance with social media campaigns, photography, and other marketing efforts.
- Special assistance staffing and preparing for trade shows including ordering and planning for promotional efforts and outreach.
- Professional interaction with clients at all times.
Qualifications of a Sales Support Administrator:
- 3 + years of Office Management, Sales Support Administration and Dispatch experience REQUIRED
- Responsive and proactive
- Detail-oriented problem-solving skills
- Must have proficiency of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Maintain professional communication ettiquete via communication by phone, in-person and email interaction with clients, partners and staff at all times
- Valid CA driver’s license
All interested/qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply for this position and to schedule an interview according to my calendar. Interested applicants are also encouraged to email me directly at Ron.Megeath@randstadusa.com
Thanks and Good luck in your employment search!
Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required by daily operations.
- Scheduling Appointments
- Customer Service
- Auditing Reports
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.