Inspring, independent investment management firm committed to delivering a combination of first-class performance, strategic advice and the highest level of client service with offices across the country is seeking a Client Relationship Administrative Specialist to join their industry-leading, innovative Chevy Chase team!
The Client Relationship Administrative Specialist delivers customized and comprehensive service to private clients through a range of activities to assure prompt, accurate, and thorough execution of client requests.
The firm offers one of the best benefit packages in the market with full medical, dental, and vision coverage, a fitness and wellness stipend, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Work closely with Client Service team and internal partners (Operations, Portfolio Management, etc.) to provide comprehensive service to clients
- Handle cash management activities including domestic and international fund transfers, monitoring client cash balances, establishing recurring payments and resolving issues as needed
- Actively support client account maintenance activities including opening new accounts, address changes, online enrollment, etc.
- Prepare documents for client signature; electronic filing of executed documents
- Perform general administration including writing and editing correspondence, answering phones, contact data maintenance, etc.
- Coordinate client reporting
- Financial Services (1 year of experience is required)
- CRM (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Adapting to Change
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.