Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the finance & accounting field and have an interest in starting your career in that field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity at a growing financial services firm. This position offers great growth potential and the opportunity to learn and establish a career within financial services.
- Answering phones
- Scheduling appointments for the partners
- Managing & responding to emails
- Drafting memos and letters for clients
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have strong computer skills
- Will receive training in the financial industry and preparation for licensing
- Answering Phones (1 year of experience is required)
- Scheduling Appointments
- Accounting Coursework
- writing emails (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.