An incredible opportunity awaits you! Take that first step by applying to be an Inbound Customer Service Representative. Unlike sales or production based call center positions, the inbound customer service representative specializes in assisting customers with exchanges, returns, or taking payments. Our representatives will also help customers troubleshoot products in order to identify and resolve issues.
We offer a climate controlled work enviroment with a large personal workspace. You will need to complete training onsite in Brunswick GA at Radial. Once you have proven you can navigate the computer systems and field customer calls in an efficient manor you can choose to work from home or in the building, all equipment is provided.
This is a fulltime position (40 hours per week) that pays $12/hour with overtime as well as health benefits, monthly bonuses, and a 401K retirement account. Overtime pay is time and half.
In a call center setting, hours will vary. Depending on the vertical or (department) hours will range from early morning to late evening. Shifts/hours are first come, first serve. When you interview, you will have the option to select your hours if those hours are still available.
Examples of our various shifts can range from 8am to 4:30pm all the way to 3:30pm to 12am. Some departments will have up to 3 or 4 shifts, which will include AM and PM start times.
If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you!
- Respond to customer phone and email inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Review customer accounts and identifies options that meet their current needs.
- Answer customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in clear and thorough detail.
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to diffuse difficult situations
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Active Listening
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.