Do you want to work for a leading global logistic provider in Santa Clara County? Are you tired of having no growth at your current company? Are you looking for an employer that promote within the company? Are you tech savy? Are you tired NOT getting a returned call from Employers? You don't have to wait any longer!!! Please take action and call Randstad Today!
Typical job duties will include:
- Perform inventory and cycle counts as needed - Help with shipping or receiving process, loading and unloading cargo - Ensure warehouse is kept clean and safe Interested candidates will meet the following qualifications: - 1+ years of consistent and recent forklift experience - Certification through OSHA or past company of employment - Submit to a background check and drug screening - Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently - Basic to intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office programs preferred) - Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division)
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Shipping clerk
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.