A well-established local waste management provider in Pacheco, CA is currently seeking dynamic, motivated and confident Customer Service Representatives to work in their busy call center environment. If you are looking for a great team environment with the opportunity to develop on your existing customer service skills we would love to hear from you.
- Handle high volumes of inbound calls
- Schedule pick-ups times
- Assist customers with general account management
- Listen and understand customer requests, questions and complaints
- Schedule follow up items
- Accurately input notes, customer information and other data into the system
- Conduct customer service follow up calls to ensure customers satisfaction
- Explain policies to account holders
The essential functions of this role include:
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Active Listening
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.