Non-Profit company seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their brand new team in Orange County, CA. This person will be handling the career room and dealing directly with customers and internally with other departments.
Working M-F 9am-5pm with weekends off. This will be in their new location that they are opening up in ORANGE COUNTY, CA.
If you enjoy helping people and your community and have a knack for customer service then this position could be a great opportunity for you. If interested in this role please contact Jessica Schutter at 949.727.3205 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Oversee the Career Resource Room
· Work with customers to access and utilize all resources available on the computers
· Coordinate with the Customer Service Representative to ensure clients have a full
understanding of the services and programs offered by the One-Stop and all partner providers
· Interact and work with customers to coordinate their service delivery
· Research additional community organizations and work with the One-Stop Manager and
Customer Service Representatives to coordinate partnerships
· Adequately track and report customer participation in both Salesforce and the CalJOBS system
- navigational skills
- communication skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.