Are you looking for the next steps in your Commerical Line Insurance career? If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you!
One of the top privately-held insurance brokerages in the nation, is looking to add a Commercial Lines Account Manager to their staff. In this position you will manage small to middle market accounts.
- Review and submit new business accounts
- Back up to Account Executive and CSR
- Produce new business through client or outside referrals
- Assisting producers with market selection and application completion as well as company placement and coverage selections
- Review existing accounts for renewals and market as needed
- Online quoting and endorsement processing using company websites on current or new business accounts or as assigned by Account Executives
- Service existing accounts, license and permit bonds, request and process endorsements, answer coverage questions, manage client information, prepare insurance summaries, perform coverage reviews, quote additional coverages as needed, manage and review renewal policies
- Work with CSRs on an as needed basis to review accounts and coverages
- Completing projects as required by management and Account Executives
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Train CSRs on daily tasks
- Commercial Line Insurance (5 years of experience is required)
- Property and Casualty License (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.