Randstad is working with one of our clients in the Beaverton area to fill an open position on their HR/Payroll team. If you have experience processing payroll tasks in large organizations, with a focus on leaves/accommodations, we want to hear from you! Apply online and schedule a time to speak with one of our recruiters today!
Nice to have skills:
- Approver for payroll aspects of system and tax updates and enhancements
- Accurate assessment and development of business requirements
- Partner in cross function initiatives to implement improvements to systems and processes
- Accountable for ensuring that systems configuration meets regulatory requirements
- Experience in monitoring, testing and validating system and tax updates
- Experience with process design work
- Experience with wage type configuration, symbolic accounts, off cycle workbench and garnishment configuration
- Payroll (3 years of experience is required)
- Process Design (2 years of experience is required)
- Leave/Accommodations (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.