We are offering an exciting opportunity to work with a company that developed fuel cell technology for NASA's Mars program. We seek your experience in this highly technical field as we revolutionize clean energy. Together we will dramatically change the way that the world's energy is produced, distributed and consumed.
The Finance team is seeking a highly motivated, Senior Financial Analyst to join its Financial Planning and Analysis team. This role will be a key part in the future growth of the company. The scope of the role will include income statement, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting and analysis. The candidate will collaborate with others directly within the Finance team, cross-functionally within other departments and senior management. This function acts as part of the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Contribute to the development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools.
- Collaborate with business partners to analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures to track and manage Be’s financial performance.
- Support analysis of investment decisions for engineering programs and capital investments.
- Support monthly and quarterly budget versus actual analysis; and monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variance.
- Work with a global financial planning and analysis system.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Finance (5 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Financial Modeling
- Complex Data Organization
- Accuracy and Precision
- MBA Preferred
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.