job summary: Looking for a Customer Service Specialist in Branford, CT. If you are a self-motivated, high-energy, and organized professional who is eager to join a company and team committed to your ongoing success, we look forward to hearing from you!
If qualified and interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. responsibilities: JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Answering inbound calls and routing appropriately. Retrieving and processing all inbound accessory sales orders sent in via email or fax. Verifying all details of the purchase order, verifying product availability, and providing order confirmations. Answering customer sales inquiries and providing purchase order status. Entering purchase orders and miscellaneous shipment orders as required. Managing Key Account purchase orders (as assigned) utilizing the Account's proprietary web portal. This may include properly arranging and routing shipments, generating shipping labels as required, adhering to any and all Quality Plan requirements, following-up with assigned accounts, and follow-through with order fulfillment. Manage warehouse inventory Reconcile warehouse inventory Manage the planning of the volumes and coordinate the warehouse needs of production, logistic, sales and marketing Proactively resolve customer order issues skills: Entering and retrieving sales order and customer information into the ERP system. Recording any customer complaints, and issuing return authorization numbers per company policy. Dispositioning materials through Quality upon return, and issuing credits as required. Coordinating and planning trade show booth space and housing reservations as required. Previous customer service experience within a manufacturing organization environment. qualifications : Knowledge/experience with an ERP system in a manufacturing setting Demonstrate professional manner both on the phone and in person. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and problem solve as needed. Exhibit patience with customers. Willingness and ability to be flexible and adopt/adapt to changing responsibilities as needed or requested by the department/organization.
- Process customer purchase orders and amendments received via mail, telephone, fax, e-mail, traditional EDI and Web-based EDI
- Maintain customer master file in ERP system
- Process credit memos, return authorizations and manual invoices
- Prepare and process Export documents as required
- Process requests for Customer/Account Manager samples/literature
- Process Requests for Quotes for current customers for standard products using customers’ established discount structure/special pricing
- Assist with maintaining work instructions and procedures for the Inside Sales Dept.
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers primarily by phone to increase sales of products.
- Maintain communications with Production and Customers to ensure awareness of and adherence to lead times and help ensure on-time deliveries
- Ensure compliance with all applicable safety and environmental regulations
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.