Do you have experience in accounting and finance? Are you knowledgeable in the bank account reconcilement? You can use all of those skills in this Financial Anaylst position.
This position is a direct placement opportunity and would be in an office setting. It would be from Monday- Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Ensure daily work is completed within stated deadlines to ensure compliance.
- Review of workflow, procedures, and processes to gain efficiencies and ensure high quality work.
- Make recommendations for financial controls to minimize risk; ensure quality control is performed timely.
- Prepare/create/maintain departmental reports: daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Prepare reconciliations – System, cash, accounting, bank, and across-systems,
- Communicate with management to resolve problems; provide solutions via e-mail or by phone.- Ensure utilization and accurate procedures that comply with business rules.
- Assist in the resolution of customer account issues that involve complex rules and guidelines.
- Manage contract details and implementations for outsourced functions.
- Provide in-depth, and well thought out implementation plans via analytics and persuasive impact
- Excel (3 years of experience is required)
- pivot tables (2 years of experience is preferred)
- detail oriented
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- bank account reconciliation (3 years of experience is required)
- mathematical skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Finance (3 years of experience is required)
- Accounting Coursework (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.