We are hiring a a contract administrator that is ready to work with a positive and proactive aproach! The succesful candidate for this position with have great planning and organization skills, is self motivated, and a self starter! This person will be able to use technology and be comfortable in multitasking situations!
ResponsibilitiesThis candidate should be:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Demonstrated positive and proactive approach towards customer service
- High level of communication
- Must have a high level of motivation, enthusiasm, be a self-starter and perform daily under pressure.
- Good planning and organizational skill
- Appropriately be able to use technology and devices.
- Setup project, enter change orders, billings , Notice to owners, insurance certificate, close outs, collections.
- Service Tickets, ensure these are setup , billed and collected.
- End of the month : Journal entries, ensure all inventory is posted, all billings are entered, adjustments to projects.
- Trucks – maintenance and purchase orders.
- Understanding of the accounting cycle and principals.
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Inventory Auditing
- Data Entry
- Service Tickets
- Accounting Cycle
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.